top banner


Family Owned & Operated

Below is some important information and related government links regarding military veterans.

Proving Veteran Eligibility
To prove veteran status, you may allow us to obtain your DD 214 Form which is the document indicating the type of discharge you received. To be able to receive veterans benefits, you must have any kind of discharge other than dishonorable. For more information, download the form in Acrobat PDF format.

Send it to:
National Personnel Records Center 9700 Page Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63132
If you are a Veteran with an honorable discharge we can arrange for the military to provide Taps for you at the graveside and for a flag for your family to have. More information on Veteran's flags can be seen at: Flag for Veteran

Presidential Memorial Certificate
We can also write to the government and obtain a Presidential Memorial Certificate for you and your family. We submit both a death certificate and a copy of your honorable discharge to:

U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
National Cemetery Administration (403A)
810 Vermont Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20420

To read more about the Certificate you may go to Presidential Certificate.

Honor Guards
We are able to arrange for honor guards for Veteran's funerals. All honorably discharged Veterans may be buried in a National Cemetery for no cemetery cost and Ft. Sam Houston Nation Cemetery in San Antonio is the local one that our firm normally uses.
Grave Marker
If you need a Veteran's grave marker for the cemetery you chose to be buried in you can write to:

Memorial Programs Services (403)
Department of Veterans Affairs
810 Vermont Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20420

More grave marker information can be seen at Headstones/gravemarkers

Disabled Veterans
Disabled Veteran's families may apply for further monetary awards if the Veteran passed away in a Veteran's hospital or if the Veteran was currently on Veteran's disability payments before death.